Access your money - how you like to
Be greeted with a smile and receive friendly, expert help at any of our Encompass Credit Union locations.
You can also access our network of ATMs
Meet with one of our account managers or financial advisors at a time and branch location that works for you. We can help you with:
- Loans, mortgages and lines of credit
- Registered savings plans
- Financial planning*
- Estate planning and executor advice
- Investment and portfolio management
- Mutual funds*
- Term investments
*Mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than purchasing using cash resources only. If you borrow money to purchase securities, your responsibility to repay the loan and pay interest as required by its terms remains the same even if the value of the securities purchased declines.
Use our mobile app
Secure, quick and easy. That is what a mobile app should be.
* Available on Apple® and Android® devices only.
GET THE APP
Note: To use the Encompass Credit Union Mobile App, you'll first need to register for Encompass Credit Union Online Banking.
Online Banking on your computer. No need to drive, log on from home!
How to sign up for Encompass Credit Union Online Banking
Contact us, we can set you up or if you have a card from us, go online and enter your PAN and a piece of designated personal information. The system will guide you from there!
The first time you log in:
- Login using your 16 or 19 digit debit card number and your current PAC (personal access code).
- Confirm who you are by entering a designated piece of personal information.
- Create a username.
- Change your PAC to a strong password that has:
- At least 8 characters minimum, and up to 30 characters maximum
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
- No spaces
- Special characters are optional. These are the acceptable special characters you can use: @ # $ - ! |
- PLEASE NOTE: the last 10 passwords used cannot be selected when changing your password