When you join Encompass Credit Union, you’ll receive a Member Card® that has all the functionality of a debit card. It enables you to do everything from accessing your funds through ATMs, to paying for your purchases at local stores — all safely, easily and securely.
Member Card® Features
- Access ATMS across Canada and internationally
- Your accounts are protected by the PIN number you choose
- Convenience of tap-to-pay Interac Flash for smaller purchases
- Free buyer protection and extended warranty for purchases
If you lose your member card and need a replacement, you can obtain a new one by visiting your local branch.
Lost/Stolen Member Card debit card: Call 1-888-277-1043
* Encompass Credit Union commits to following the Canadian Code of Practice for Consumer Debit Card Services. Prepared by the Electronic Funds Transfer Working Group.
Member Card Protection and Extended Warranty
The program is simple! No forms to fill out, no applications and no extra cost!
- Home or home based business purchases are protected
- Up to $60,000 lifetime
- Gifts (without recipient limitations)
- No limits on valuables
- Any Member Card Debit Card member is covered, not just Canadian residents
- World-wide purchases, not just Canadian purchases
- If you have a Member Card Debit Card, purchases made with a cheque drawn on the same account are also protected