Property & Premises Coordinator
A credit union is a member-owned financial cooperative, controlled by its members and operated on the principle of people helping people, providing its members credit at competitive rates as well as other financial services. We are an organization who takes pride in our communities and sees the benefits of giving back through grants, scholarships and funding. Our employees are an integral part of our success and we take care to ensure that we provide them with the benefits and resources that they may need.
This permanent, part-time position is based at our Administration Branch, Wainwright.
The Property & Premises Coordinator is responsible for the acquisition (upon approval) and maintenance of all furniture and equipment and assisting in the development of capital budgeting. This position is primarily responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all Encompass Credit Union buildings and premises.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for ensuring that all areas of all Encompass Credit Union owned buildings and premises are well maintained;
- Be responsible for maintaining safety requirements as per Alberta Occupational Health & Safety Code (including First Aid kits, Building Entrances, Stairways etc.);
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept and inventory listings are accurate for all fixed assets, fixtures, and office equipment;
- Be the primary/hands on resource with contractors/trades, trades people and custodians as required;
- Be the resource person for communication and negotiation with all third party providers;
Our desired candidate:
- Has a minimum Grade 12 education; Project Management diploma and/or a degree from a recognized post-secondary institute or a related technical trade (electrical, construction, etc. is preferred;
- Has 3 years of building, property and equipment maintenance experience; 5 years is preferred; and
- Is self-motivated and a quick learner with the desire to develop and succeed;
Education and experience equivalencies will be considered.
- An hourly wage starting at $22.20 per hour;
- A flexible work schedule (minimum 15 hours per week);
- A comprehensive benefits package including employee group insurance, employer paid Health & Dental care, Health Care Spending Account, Employee & Family Assistance Program, and telehealth;
- A matched pension program;
- A variable base pay (bonus) program;
- Yearly educational allowance for on-going professional development; and
- Employee loan and investment benefits.
If you believe that our organization is a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Officer
502 – 10 street, Wainwright, AB T9W 1P4
Our closing date is Monday, June 13, 2022 or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected for an interview.