Manager, PlanWright Financial
PlanWright Financial, located in Wainwright, Alberta, currently has an exciting opportunity!
Manager, PlanWright Financial
PlanWright Financial is seeking an enthusiastic and organized self-starter, with above average communication skills to lead a team of dedicated professionals. PlanWright Financial, a subsidiary company of Encompass Credit Union Ltd., provides comprehensive financial planning, investment, and insurance services for clients in our six locations across East Central Alberta. The successful candidate will establish and develop relationships with new and existing members, assist them with financial inquiries and grow their investment and insurance portfolios. This permanent, full-time position is located in Wainwright, Alberta.
- Portfolio Management: service and grow an existing book of clients.
- Financial Planning & Advice: actively sell qualified investments, insurance, and planning services to meet clients’ needs; provide clients with recommendation toward achieving their financial goals and objectives.
- Business Development: actively solicit new business opportunities, network with external business organizations, and participate in community initiatives and events.
- Coach, mentor, develop and motivate a team of professional employees to achieve their highest potential.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum: 3-5 years’ experience as a Financial Planner, Certified Financial Planning designation or equivalent; Life Insurance License (LLQP); Licensed Mutual Funds sales agent.
- Preferred: 5+ years of Financial Planning experience, Certified Financial Planner designation; Licensed Mutual Funds sales agent; Canadian Securities course; Life Insurance License (LLQP); Bachelor of Commerce Degree or other Financial Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
PLANWRIGHT FINANCIAL LTD.
We care passionately about assisting our clients to realize their dreams and empowering economic growth in our communities. We believe strongly in the benefits of giving back through grants, scholarships, and funding. Our employees are an integral part of our success, and we take care to ensure that we provide them with all the benefits and resources that they may need.
Wainwright is a thriving community located on Highway 14, just two hours southeast of Edmonton, near the beautiful Battle River Valley; just over an hour southwest of Lloydminster. With a median age of 37.5, Wainwright is a friendly, youthful and progressive community. Wainwright was rated the most affordable community out of the 35 communities surveyed, in both the 2016 and 2018 Alberta Spatial Price Comparison Surveys.
Wainwright serves as the commercial hub in east central Alberta with a local economy supported strongly through agriculture, oil and gas, small business, and a military establishment. Wainwright offers excellent amenities including hospital/medical facilities, K–12 public and separate schools, shopping, an 18-hole golf course, indoor swimming pool, twin arenas, curling rink, soccer fields, and ball diamonds. Wainwright’s small-town atmosphere makes it a great place to call home.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including 100% health and dental care, health care spending account, matched pension, generous paid vacation & personal leave, and educational opportunities.
Please submit resume directly to:
VP, Corporate Services
Encompass Credit Union Ltd.
502 – 10 St., Wainwright, AB T9W 1P4
Closing Date: Monday, May 26th, 2022, or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected for an interview