Lending Support Officer
The role of the Lending Support Officer is to prepare and process loan applications and related documentation for residential mortgages, consumer and commercial/agriculture lending portfolios. The Lending Support Team is responsible for the day-to-day operational functions and administration related to the processing and maintenance of a variety of loans.
Working as part of a team, you will:
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including providing support to lending staff in preparation of documents; ensure information is accurate, compliant with legislation, and completed within specified timelines;
- Administer and maintain a regular lending internal review program;
- Maintain the security and integrity of loan and membership files, ensuring all necessary documentation is current and complete;
- Maintain the documentation process, within the policy guidelines;
- Assist with or prepare and process reporting requirements;
Your qualifications include:
- Self-motivated, quick learner who is committed to self-development and personal growth;
- The ability to work in a challenging, changing, and progressive environment;
- Minimum Grade 12 education; additional courses in accounting, lending, and law is preferred;
- Business Administration degree or diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution is preferred;
- Strong skill set using Microsoft office suite, especially Excel and Word programs:
- Effective business communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal;
- Administration skills in the areas of policy interpretation and application, file maintenance and records management;Proven time management, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills;
- High level of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
Our compensation includes:
- Competitive salary starting at $42,228 per year;
- Comprehensive benefits package including employer paid health and dental, matched pension, variable base pay (bonus) program, educational opportunities, and staff rates on our products and services;
- Paid vacation and personal days upon hire.
Learn more about Encompass Credit Union at www.encompasscu.ca or visit our company review page on indeed.
If you believe that our organization is a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Officer
502 – 10 street, Wainwright, AB T9W 1P4
Our closing date is September 12, 2021 or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those selected for pre-employment job assessments. Interviews will be scheduled for the end of September.